These rules are enforced on the Get In The Cart, Pig server and are subject to change. There is a strict one strike policy, unless we like you a lot.
- You can use the shared community inventory as long as you contribute to it. Taking from it without contributing will be punished.
- We have a shared community storage in our servers nether hub. There is usually an abundance of resources, so you may take what you need, but if you do you must contribute in return.
- Your creations must follow our building & transportation guidelines.
- It is our goal to have themed villages and group projects. Building with others is highly recommended. Please see the complete list of guidelines.
- No stealing.
- Do not take things that aren't yours without asking. (This server does not support locked chests.)
- No griefing.
- Destroying others' work is unacceptable. The server is backed up hourly to prevent griefing. If you plan on pranking someone on the server, ask a staff member if it's an acceptable prank.
- No mods.
- Any mods that give you an advantage over another player are not allowed. If you would like to see a list of approved mods, click here.
- SUGGESTION: Mumble & working microphone.
- We are a very close-knit server, and the reason we're that way is because we actually speak to each other. Speaking in voice chat not only enriches the gameplay experience, but it allows you to build deeper relationships with people.
Building & Transportation Guidelines
- No building within 800 blocks of spawn
- Nether portals must have 600 blocks between them (75 blocks when in the nether)
- Your build must be labeled by a sign or it may be removed
- Your build must be connected to our nether hub (if you need help connecting your build ask a staff member)
- Your nether hallway to your portal must be 2 blocks high, an ice floor, and trap doors over the ice
- It is suggested that your builds be either a themed village or a group project
Approved Client Mods
- Inventory Tweaks
- Any Minimap (no mob tracking)
- No Macros are allowed
Is there a mod missing from this list? Email us.